Researchers working at AIRLab have always been involved and proposed projects funded by national and international agencies and companies.
Among them, we list here some of the most recent ones.
- PoliAutism: Interazione gestuale multicanale a supporto delle attività educativo-terapeutiche per l'autismo infantile
- ROAMFREE: Robust Odometry Applying Multisensor Fusion to Reduce Estimation Errors
- Antares: Alternative Non-Testing methods Assessed for REACH Substances
- ORCHESTRA: Organising dissemination on Results of projects on Chemical Evaluation, Spreading Techniques for Risk Assessment
- Industria 2015: Product Intelligence (providing household appliances with onboard intelligence to optimize energy usage)
- RAWSEEDS: Robotics Advancement through Web-publishing of Sensorial and Elaborated Extensive Data Sets