Social Software and Semantic Web
- Facebook Automatic List Suggestion (Facebook Personal Network Analysis)
- Friendship Recommendation System based on a Social Network Topological Analysis (Friendship Recommendation System based on a Social Network Topological Analysis)
- Mining the Network of Coordination Interactions in Wikipedia (Mining the Network of Coordination Interactions in Wikipedia)
- Wikipedia Social Network (Techniques to analyze the Wikipedia Social Network)
- Tagonto (Tagonto)
- Using WordNet to support navigation in a folksonomy (Using WordNet to support navigation in a folksonomy)
- Wikipedia Category Graph (Automatically assigning Wikipedia articles to macrocategories)
- Wikipedia Category Map (Wikipedia Category Map)
- FolksOnt (A graphical tool for folksonomy-based ontology grounding" or, shortly, FolksOnt)
- Emergent Semantics in Wikipedia (Emergent Semantics in Wikipedia)
- Wikipedia Folksonomy (Studying Wikipedia as a Folksonomy)
- Enriching search results with semantic metadata (Enriching search results with semantic metadata)
- SeQuEx (SeQuEx - Semantic Query Expansion)
- GeoOntology (Geographic Ontology for a semantic wiki)
- BinaryTags (Binary tag system for the creation of relations in a semantic wiki)
- SeManTik (Semantic management of attachments inside a wiki engine)
- SandboxIkeWiki (A sandbox ontology system for the semantic wiki IkeWiki)
- Design and development of a semantic wiki engine (Design and development of a semantic wiki engine)
- Semantic wiki extensions with context ontologies (Semantic wiki extensions with context ontologies)
- Extending a wiki with semantic templates (Extending a wiki with semantic templates)
- A tool to find and store annotations into a unifying semantic ontology (A tool to find and store annotations into a unifying semantic ontology)
- Firefox Extension for Semantic Annotation (Firefox Extension for Semantic Annotation)
- SpeakinAbout (Speakin' About - a tool for semantic annotation of text documents)
- A Unifying Framework for Semantic Annotation (A Unifying Framework for Semantic Annotation)
- OWLIE (A Web application for collaborative editing of ontologies)
- Description Logics Extensions (A fuzzy description logics temporal extension)
- DavidLaniado (PhD)
- DavideEynard (Researcher)
- FabioMarfia (PhD)
- MarcoColombetti (Prof)
- RiccardoTasso (Researcher)
- Semantic Web Links, a collection of links for those who want to work with Semantic Web technologies and wikis
- Semantic MediaWiki installation, a guide to install a local version of MediaWiki and its semantic extension
- Persistent Ontologies, a collection of links to material about making ontologies persistent
- Writing a Firefox extension, some hints and pointers to tutorials that will help you create an extension for Firefox
- Bibliography, a huge collection of papers on semantics, wikis and folksonomies on bibsonomy
You can find more specific resources in the page of each research topic.
List of relevant publications
- David Laniado, Riccardo Tasso, Yana Volkovich and Andreas Kaltenbrunner (2011). When the Wikipedians Talk: Network and Tree Structure of Wikipedia Discussion Pages. ICWSM 2011 - 5th International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, July 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- David Laniado and Riccardo Tasso (2011). Co-authorship 2.0: Patterns of collaboration in Wikipedia. HT2011 - 22nd ACM Conference on Hypertext and Hypermedia, June 2011, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Jacopo Farina, Riccardo Tasso and David Laniado (2011). Automatically assigning Wikipedia articles to macro-categories. HT2011 - 22nd ACM Conference on Hypertext and Hypermedia, June 2011, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- David Laniado and Peter Mika. Making sense of Twitter. International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2010). November 7-11 2010, Shanghai, China.
- Alexandre Monnin, Freddy Limpens, Fabien Gandon and David Laniado. Speech acts meet tagging : NiceTag ontology. I-SEMANTICS '10: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Semantic Systems, September 1-3 2010, Graz, Austria.
- Freddy Limpens, Alexandre monnin, David Laniado and Fabien Gandon. Nicetag ontology : tags as named graphs. Proceeding of the 1st International Workshop on Social Networks Interoperability at the 4th Asian Semantic Web Conference (ASWC 2009), 7-9 December 2009, Shanghai, China.
- Davide Eynard and Marco Colombetti. Exploiting User Gratification for Collaborative Semantic Annotation. Semantic Web User Interaction at CHI 2008: Exploring HCI Challenges.
- Silvia Bindelli, Claudio Criscione, Carlo Curino, Mauro L. Drago, Davide Eynard, and Giorgio Orsi. Improving search and navigation by combining ontologies and social tags. In OTM Workshops, volume 5333 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 76-85. Springer, 2008.
- David Laniado and Davide Eynard and Marco Colombetti. Using WordNet to turn a folksonomy into a hierarchy of concepts. Semantic Web Application and Perspectives - Fourth Italian Semantic Web Workshop (SWAP 2007), 18-20 December 2007, Bari, Italy.
- David Laniado and Davide Eynard and Marco Colombetti. A semantic tool to support navigation in a folksonomy. HT ‘07: Proceedings of the 18th conference on Hypertext and hypermedia, 10-12 September 2007, Manchester, UK.