Revision as of 19:08, 21 October 2011 by AndreaBonarini
We develop systems to analyze biological signals to understand high-level features of people producing them. This area shares projects with the Affective Computing area.
- Affective Robotic Rehabilitation of Upper Limbs
- Characterization of the NIA signal
- Stimulus tagging using aperiodic visual stimulation in a VEP-based BCI
- Wireless Affective Devices
- AirBAT is a repository containing software developed in projects related to this area. See instructions here.